Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Surfing ala Clare

I got some well needed surf training in this past weekend. I travelled down to West Clare on the Friday evening after class. My friend Wayne Timmons was having a massive party on the Saturday night so I decided to go training during the day and have some fun later on that evening. The waves were nice and clean on the Saturday but a little messy on Sunday. Unfortunately no photos were taken on Saturday. Here are some of the photos taken on Sunday though.


The waves were breaking very far away from a good viewpoint so this made it difficult to get good photos.











Thanks to Frances O D for all the photos.


So after about 8-9 hours surfing in two days and a whole load of partying I headed home to Dublin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment